Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Naps

So it's nap time. Molly wanted a very early lunch and quiet time today so I agreed, since Kate was napping anyway. Unfortunately, she didn't fall asleep after the usual routine. Neither did I, so after about a half hour I finally got up and left her in our bed. She's cool with that so far. She told me to come get her when quiet time is over. I was hoping she'd fall asleep on her own but she was singing to herself last time I went down to listen. Kate's been down in her own bedroom for a while, too, and she keeps stirring but not quite waking up. It's possible both girls are awake and being ignored while I sit here on the computer. Oh, well. At least nobody's complaining.

Some photos from the week so far:

Molly and Kate on our first day alone, just the girls.

I just missed her smile in this one. You can at least see how much her face has changed.

"Reading" to the dog.

Molly and Company "Flying to the North End for lunch"

1 comment:

AnnaPK said...

I'm glad you are getting a few moments of somewhat-quiet time to yourself!

Lucy just has quiet time in her room now. Sometimes I have to go remind her that she has to stay quiet at quiet time, but mostly it works out fine and we both get a much needed break. :)