Sunday, May 18, 2008

She rolled!

This is how I found my baby girl in her crib this morning!!!

At long last she rolled over. I've been trying to get her to do it again this morning so I can see it, but no luck.

What she would rather do is walk backwards. I hold her by her hands standing up, and she steps backwards, to the point where my arms arm fully outstretched and I have to scoot forward so she can keep going.

She has also gotten super squirmy on the change table. She cranes her neck to see the door knob behind her head and nearly rolls herself over. She also likes to arch her back, lift her butt, dig her heals in and scooch herself back until her head hangs off the edge of the changing pad -- not good on top of a dresser!

She also seems to be getting more aggressive with her toys. She threw her linked plastic rings yesterday and got some good distance. I don't thing I'd ever seen her throw anything before.

OK, she's squirming now so I'd better go!

1 comment:

AnnaPK said...

YEAH MOLLY!!!!!!! Now you are mobile!

Julie, I hate to tell you this but, the diaper time squirming does not get better. You'd think they would learn to lay still so it was done faster, but no such luck. On the other hand, babies who can move around are so much fun! A handful at times but so much fun!
p.s. Uncle Dave says he is very proud of you too Molly!