Monday, May 5, 2008

Good times

I don't know if I say it often enough, but I'm having a really good time being a mom. I think Molly's having a good time, too.

Here's a photo from last week when I got out her huge teddy bear (she seemed a little bored with her usual toys so I'm rotating in some new ones). The cutest thing, which I couldn't photograph because I was holding her, was when she lunged at the teddy bear's chest with her mouth open and tried to nurse.


This is Molly in one of the many, many wonderful outfits she's borrowing from cousin Lucy. We love these clothes! It seems like every time somebody compliments her outfit I say, "it's a hand-me-down from her cousin."


And here's just one shot from the weekend, playing with Lex.

Lex and Eve are so cute in their cloth diapers, I think I might try them on Molly. If I could sew some decent ones myself it would be a real money saver ... and more importantly, a super fun craft project! Imagine all the wool soakers I could knit in cute little designs. Molly might be out of diapers by the time I get around to making them, but it doesn't matter. It's the planning phase that's the most fun of any craft project.

3 comments:

AnnaPK said...

I hope you are joking about the "fun" craft project!!! ;)

Julie said...

Hah! I wish! I have a couple diaper sewing kits in the mail and I'm spinning some wool for a sample diaper cover. Let the insanity begin!!

Tessa said...

I knew you'd jump right into making them! What kind of kits did you buy? For fitted dipes? Or pockets? If you need any extra testers for your final products, let me know :)