Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kissy baby

One of the cute things Molly's been doing lately is giving baby "kisses." She grabs my cheeks and pulls my face right up to hers and plants her cold, wet, open lips. Typically she goes for my nose, but yesterday she got me on the mouth when I wasn't expecting it.

She was trying again last night (and I was trying to direct her away). Daddy got the camera, but we didn't quite get the evidence.


She still hasn't repeated the rolling over trick on the floor yet, so I wonder if she used her crib bars for help. She scoots around so much in her crib now that often I find her on her side with a foot hanging out through the bars or totally reversed from where I put her down. In the first few days of her cold we put towels under one end of her mattress to help her breathe but we had to take them out again because I kept finding her rotated 180 degrees with her feet higher than her head!

Here she is wearing Lucy's outfit and playing in Lucy's exersaucer. She loves this thing and it's a very handy to have next to the computer for a few minutes of paying bills, checking e-mail or blogging. ;)

1 comment:

AnnaPK said...

Take your baby kisses while you can get them! Too soon she will be too busy or embarassed to kiss you, so enjoy those wet, fishy kisses now.