Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lex's Birthday

We went up to Vermont for Lex's birthday yesterday and had a very nice time. We haven't told Alan and Tessa about the pregnancy yet, and would probably have yesterday, except there were a lot of other people around so it didn't seem like the right time. Even so, just in casual conversation with either Tessa or Alan I almost gave away the goods. At one point there was a baby name book floating around and I almost let fly with a "you know what names I'm thinking about...". After that I tried to be more careful, but it was tough.

We also had the winning birthday present of the day (though I can't tell you what it is because certain people who read this blog may be getting the same thing when their daughter...er, I mean child gets a little older). Lex was giggling insanely and I'm sure he was good and over stimulated by the time he had to go to sleep. Eve pretty much just slept the whole time.

No comments: