Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy birthday, Lucy!!!
















Babies grow so quickly. It seems like just yesterday that cousin Lucy was a newborn.

Remember Lucy at four days old?

Then at two months ...
At four months ...
Six months ...
Seven months ...
And almost 11 months ...

I packed away more of Molly's baby clothes yesterday and I got really sad when I found the knit hat she wore at the hospital and it looked so tiny. It made me very sentimental. Plus, now that Molly's getting more social and waking up less at night I'm already rewriting history in my mind and forgetting how difficult the last few months have been.

Anyway, sad as it is to see time passing, it's been a delight to watch Lucy grow up this year.

We love you, little bean! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, what a lovely and sentimental and sweet idea. Our little ladies certainly do change fast.
Love ya
Evie

AnnaPK said...

YEAH!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! We missed you guys today and we can't wait to see you at Easter!