Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Secrets

It seems that I almost blurt out something about the pregnancy almost daily. Between the guys at working talking about their kids, Alan and Tessa and their kids, and we just found out that Jeff's sister is having a baby, it seems like child rearing is always being discussed. Fortunately since David and Anna just had Lucy I can frequently deflect stories onto them. But, we're almost to the end of the first trimester. By my calculations we should already be there, but that shows what my calculations are worth. Anyway, it will be good to be able to reveal the truth at long last.

2 comments:

AnnaPK said...

I can't wait until it's not a secret! I am bursting to share the good news. Only a couple of more weeks right?

Jim said...

Yup, just one more week and we're there.