Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Toast

Molly just called me into the bedroom, waking up from nap.
I go in and she's grinning, she says:
"My toast."
(big smile)
"My weird toast."
(smile)
"My friendly toast."
(giggles)
"My grape toast."
(rolling around giggling)
"I have so many kinds of toast I can think of."

Me: "Molly, did you have a dream about toast?"
Molly, giggling: "Yes"

Five minutes later, I tell her I'm going to write down her conversation about toast.
She looks at me blankly and says, "About what?"

1 comment:

Grampy D & Grammy Lynn said...

Too, COOL!!! Of course, now you know you can tell her whatever you want, say she said it any time after she woke up, and she'll never know the difference. Ha Ha Ha That is so precious, and she is so sweet. You all are so blessed. What a beautiful family you are.