Sunday, September 14, 2008

Playing around

We've been spending time with our 2-year-old neighbor lately, helping to keep him occupied while his mom works on renovations to their house. Molly has a good time in his play room, putting various big kid toys in her mouth and taking apart Teddy's train tracks. He's a pretty good sport about it and, though he's hit her on the head quite a few times, I don't think it's intended to do her harm. :) One day last week we played outside. Here you see Teddy answering the phone and telling Molly it's a call for her.


We also had fun this weekend apple picking with Lex and Eve. I would have great pictures if I hadn't left my camera in the car for most of it. We even saw Steven Tyler at the orchard (I just saw him from behind, but I heard his voice ... so cool!) and no camera. Oh, well.
This is the only photo I got all day.

The weather was cool last week so I got out some of Molly's spring clothes to see if they would still fit. I was so excited that she can still wear her overalls!



I also put socks and shoes on her, which is a new thing. She's been barefoot all summer. The nice thing about shoes, though, is I can put her down on the ground when we're out in public. It's a great way to distract her at a department store check-out ... until she plops down on her hands and knees and crawls away. (sigh)

The big news around here is that we just had two nights in a row of solid sleep from bedtime until around 5 a.m.!! Oh, and also I noticed a few days ago a little hard spot on Molly's gums that I thought might be a tooth but I wasn't sure. Yesterday I could see a little white spot! Looks like a first tooth. That would explain a lot. This is so exciting!!!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

I forgot to ask you yesterday if you wanted to borrow a pair of Robeez for her? We have a super cute pair (they are all super cute!) of purple ones that Eve no longer fits in. Lemme know!