Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sleeper

Well this is new to me ...


This is the second time lately that I set Kate down on the floor wide awake only to find her asleep a few minutes later. Molly NEVER did that, ever. (Perhaps it's because, as a first child, she was never just set down on the floor?) Today it's especially bizarre to me because I've spent most of the day trying to get her to sleep (swaddling, rocking, nursing, cuddling). I guess she just wanted to do it on her own.... or she just collapsed from exhaustion. ;)

Either way, it's good. Today is Molly's half-birthday so we're having some play time together. We made pink cupcakes that we're going to share with our friends tomorrow at a play group at our house. I hope I don't come to regret inviting so many people over. With Kate fussy all day I haven't had any time to get ready. Ugh!

Oh, and there Kate is waking up again after just 30 minutes of sleep. Now THAT reminds me of her big sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate is as beautiful as Molly. You are very lucky parents"