Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Videos

Just catching up on some things I've been meaning to post.

This is Molly and Eve hanging out at Lex's birthday party. Can you believe Lex is 5 already??? Of course, I didn't get any good pictures of the birthday boy, but Molly and Eve did spend quite a while off by themselves "reading" and singing and talking and who knows what else. I snuck in and got a little video.



This is Molly dancing at the wedding.



Last night she was doing some wild new dance moves, inspired by a new CD that just arrived in the mail from Ganny and Pappa. I think the song was something about "the tag goes in the back" and Molly was holding the rail of her bed and shaking her head all around. We actually had a little argument over the volume level -- she was blasting it so loudly that I felt the need to shut her bedroom window so as not to disturb the neighbors.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Eve kept telling me, "Molly reads like this." and then she'd say some da-dums and bob her head around. I wasn't really sure what she was talking about, but now I see :) Great videos!