Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Things that keep me going

It's been more than a month since I've had a full night's sleep. This morning I've been thinking about all the reasons I'm not completely insane. Here's a top 5 list.

5. Stumbling in the dark to Molly's crib for the fourth time last night and realizing that she's just as disoriented as I am. She's pulling herself up to standing as usual and crying for help, but this time she's got her back to me and is grasping the bars at the back of her crib and facing the wall.

4. The cute noises she makes when she's playing.



3. The face she made this morning when she accidentally activated her vibrating teething toy with her butt.


2. The way she bounces and grins when her daddy walks in the room.

1. "Mama" (or in this case "baba" ... close enough).

1 comment:

Grampy D & Grammy Lynn said...

Hi Honey,
Molly is getting so big and she is so sweet. Enjoy these things for they don't last long. They grow-up to fast.
Love to all, Lynn