Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Play Transcripts - Molly Cooks

I become aware of the following in the background as Molly takes an empty mixing bowl, and empty containers of yeast and honey from the cupboard. Parenthetical notes added for commentary/clarification.

"honey in it
1/4 half of tea spoooooon...of honey
1/4 half tea spoon of eest (yeast)
we done
I use a boon (spoon), to overthere the counter
I try and use a boon
I put some flour in Daddy
half of tea spoon salt
kay...stir it.
I know, put some water in
1/4 half of milk
1/4 half in eggs
I stir the eggs
put these back in the cupboard, kay.
Help with this Daddy (screwing on the lids)
(some stiring)
1 teaspoon of water
1 teaspoon of yogurt
(some gibberish/singing)
1/4 spoon of sugar...sugar, sugar, sugar
kay, lets stir it.
Keep it in the bowl Daddy."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

do our kids see and hear all, or what?

AnnaPK said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes they hear everything. And of course the question is.......was it goood? Ask "Daddy", he'll know 'cause he helped. LOL Ha Ha That is soooooo precious. I enjoy keeping up with all of the babies we know, because it shows me some of what I missed when my own grew up while I was in the service.