Monday, August 31, 2009

More play

We had some crazy fun visitors this weekend. Here we have an "Eve sandwich."

Kids at the table. What happened to our babies? They're growing up so fast!


Molly is really looking forward to the chicken wing party this weekend. She was blurting out "drive. Oma. Grandpa. house." this morning at various times when she was playing with Rhys. This is a video I took when I noticed she was talking to herself about Grandpa and Oma and Grandma and drive while painting. When she says "cheep" I think she might be saying she drew a bird. She drew a bird with bathtub crayons in the bath the other night (really just a dot) ;) and then pointed up to the ceiling and said "bird fly."

2 comments:

AnnaPK said...

That video almost made me cry I am sooo excited to see her!!!!! Uncle David said that her evil laugh(at the begining of the video) is coming along nicely. She really likes to say Freddy huh? I can't wait for them all to play together!!!!!!!!! See you soon!

KimB said...

I'm so sad that I will be missing you...again! How long will you be here? I can not believe how much/well she is talking! Hug her for me!