Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Teething biscuits -- eeww!

Yesterday was one of those days that required many, many wardrobe changes.

First, I let Molly splash around a little in the puddles in our empty shower. Soaked.

Then I gave her a store-bought teething biscuit (I haven't gotten around to making my own). These things are so messy!! Can you see the goo all over her face and shirt? It was also on her hands, which means it's on the couch, the carpet, her toys, me, everywhere. Ick! And by the way, she's not actually teething. I don't know what I thought I felt and saw in her mouth, but she still has no sign of any teeth. I kind of like that. She's still a little baby.

The third change was the worst. I picked up the little girl from a nap and she threw up all over me. Poor thing. She's been a little off since, but I don't think she's got a major illness or anything. That required a change for both of us, some urgent laundry and a bath. (sigh).

Messy day.

No comments: