Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beach

OK, at the beach with two adults you can take some pictures. Here we are at Mirror Lake yesterday. This is just maybe 5 minutes from our house but we just discovered it this year. It was a cloudy, muggy morning and there was hardly anybody there. Molly and I got to swim together for a while. Then we switched kids and I took some pictures.




This is from earlier in the day. Molly wanted to use her screwdriver so Jim suggested she take apart his old fan (the one he had in college -- it just quit after all those years). I thought it was worth a picture because she was was wearing her plastic dress-up heals.

And Kate's latest development? Last night after bath she discovered that she can swing her legs over and ALMOST roll onto her tummy. She starts on her back and gets to about here ...


She seems excited about it. It's the first thing she did this morning when I put her on the change pad. She can also sort of spin herself around. I left her in this direction for a few minutes last night and came back to find her with her feet by the mirror. Oh boy, it begins!!!!

2 comments:

AnnaPK said...

I almost forgot how exciting rolling over is until I saw the last picture! :) Go Kate!!

AnnaPK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.