Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Beach

So we were sitting around this morning doing the usual stuff -- making breakfast and watching Youtube videos of cats -- when Molly said, "Lets go to the beach," and I said, "Really?" and she said, "Yes." So I hopped in the shower and 20 minutes later we were out the door.

I decided to try the state park at Salisbury Beach. It's only about an hour away, and it turns out the parking's cheap and plentiful and the facilities are clean and nice. Cool!!! The water was only 60 degrees, but Molly didn't want to swim anyway. She kept pointing to boats and saying, "I want to go in that one." I think she's spoiled from being at the lake. ;)




3 comments:

AnnaPK said...

That looks awesome, so jealous!

Tessa said...

What fun! I love the picture of the two of you.

mema said...

I LOVE when a daughter becomes a friend! This is the beginning of many interesting times, when your children's interests lead you to places you didn't think to go yourself! Enjoy!
mema