Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ba-la-la

The other day I was putting fruit in a bowl and Molly looked right at the bunch of bananas and said "ba-la-la" and grinned. It was the first time I heard her say a word for an object without being prompted. I got very excited and she got very excited. I can't get her to repeat it, though. Still it was pretty cool.

We had a crazy and fun trip to see family for Easter. It took us the entire week to recover from sleep deprivation, and I don't think Jim's caught up yet. Molly's second top front tooth is very close to poking through, so there has been a lot of crying and weird sleep this week. Indeed, she's screaming right now. I'd better go. I'll post photos soon -- we're slow on photos lately because my computer is maxed out on space and I can't get the photos off the camera without moving a lot of stuff around.

No comments: