Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Catching up

I haven't had time to write because Molly's sleep is a mess again. She refuses to nap in her crib. That means I'm going a little batty because I have no time to myself during the day. (twitch, twitch) It's so disappointing because for about a week she had almost a normal child sleep schedule. I was putting her down for a nap at (gasp!) about the same time every day and she seemed to be getting into the routine. I should have known that wouldn't last. It's so sad that we spend so much time during the day fighting. She's such a sweet pea when she's had enough sleep.

I have a bunch of photos from our recent trip to Rochester but I don't have time to post them right now. Here are a few quickies until I have more time.

This is Molly eating a lime.

And this is Molly deciding that the slices of avocado on her plate are not big enough.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Hey Julie - Sorry to hear about the sleep battles. It will get better. After 3 1/2 yrs Lex finally got the hang of sleep. It is really sad to have to spend that much time fighting about sleep. Keep it up though, babies need sleep for brains and safety, and sometimes mommy has the rough job of enforcing.