Sunday, August 22, 2010

Beach day

We went to the New Hampshire shore Friday with our friends from the north. It was perfect weather and perfect company.

Molly and Lex play in the sand.


Molly and Eve play in the sand.


Molly, after much coaxing, finally gets into the water with the other kids.


Here she is playing with Tessa -- running out of the water, then turning around and waving to her before running back in. Repeat. Repeat.


Moms and daughters.


The after party. For three kids who had a long, busy day, they were perfectly behaved from beginning to end. What a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Thanks for a fun day! I took that picture of me and Eve and made it my FB profile picture :) Thanks! Eve keeps asking when we can go back and visit Molly again. I told her it's a very long drive and she said, "I wish they could live closer to us." Then Lex suggested we save up all of our money so we could move closer to you :) Clever children.